dnata US is the Premier Ground Handler within the United States of America. With operations spanning across 26 cities, dnata US has consistently earned the respect of the customers we serve while driving sustainable product integrity across all divisions.
Ground Handler of the Year - 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014.
dnata JFK is currently seeking a Trainer. Position will be based at the dnata JFK Station. Pay compensation based on experience
Responsible for developing the knowledge and skills of dnata’s workforce. Ensure that employees meet current and future objectives and deliver service that meets customer’s expectations
- Will follow programs that instruct employees on serving the needs of the individual airline and the associated servicing requirements of their aircraft in accordance with airline and dnata policies and procedures.
- Develop and/or conduct initial and recurrent aircraft servicing training.
- Plan/carry out work assignments and handle challenges, all in accordance with instructions, policies, previous training, or accepted practices
- Train new hire employees and perform on-the-job training on a regular and consistent basis.
- Conduct new hire orientation programs
- Work and lead employees in building morale or individual knowledge levels in order to improve work performance
- Conduct re-mediation training for employees that fail customer audits
- Maintain a high level of customer service with both internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Train employees on various types of equipment that requires driving, based on dnata and Port Authority's safety standards
- Conducting periodic internal audits and training classes
- Ensure compliance with dnata, TSA and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations and policies
- Ensures training files are maintained in compliance with company and customer standards
- Maintain training records
- Assist in the day to day operation as needed
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Can meet the Station’s attendance standards
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Possess/maintain a valid State driver's license and other FAA/Airport required identification/seals or authorizations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be flexible to work variable shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Specific shifts to be determined by administrative staff due to operational needs
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during irregular operation
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- 36 months of operations or training experience.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills, including knowledge and experience in the use of presentation software and standard Audio/Visual (A/V) equipment.
- Training experience should include training in interpersonal skills and the “soft skills” of training, such as communication, motivation and related areas.
- Experience in communicating with a diverse audience. Diversity includes education, literacy, position in a company, and related diverse backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer
dnata US is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.