|Title:||CDL Driver (JFK Airport)|
dnata is looking for a Class A CDL Driver at $21.00 per hour.
- Must have two (2) years experience driving with 53' trailers.
- Must possess current CDL-A and Med Cert Card as well as provide updated credentials prior to expiration.
- Must perform both pre and post trip inspections and bring any issues or concerns to the Managers attention
- Must complete entries into DVIR (Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Report) book prior to utilizing equipment
- Must obey all state laws while driving
- All traffic signals and signs shall be observed and obeyed
- Must assist in loading and unloading the contents of the MAS trailers
- Must ensure that all locks are operational and in the locked position before pulling away from the dock
- Must ensure all doors and hinges are in proper working order and prior to driving between facilities
- May be required to assist in the warehouse operation moving MTE equipment and sorting mail
- Must properly secure doors in the open position prior to backing up to any dock areas
- Must keep the interior of the tractor cab free of trash and debris
- Will ensure fuel levels are maintained at all times to ensure and no damage to engine or operational failures due to running out of fuel
- Driver must perform a complete walk around of the tractor and trailer before pulling away from the dock area to ensure proper clearance
- Must ensure dock area is clear of personnel and get clear sign from dock operators prior to move trailer away from dock
- All accidents must be reported immediately to your Manager and/or Supervisor
- No unauthorized stops or detours between origin and destination while driving an MAS tractor/trailer
- Tight 180-degree turns are not authorized
- Must report to work timely and clock in before each shift and clock out at the conclusion of each shift
- Other duties as directed
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Possess/maintain a valid State driver’s license and other FAA/Airport required identification/seals or authorizations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Male applicants must be registered on the Selective Service System. (https://www.sss.gov/Home/registration) and provide the number
- Ability to work in inclement weather
About dnata US
dnata US is the Premier Ground Handler within the United States of America. With operations spanning across 26 cities, dnata US has consistently earned the respect of the customers we serve while driving sustainable product integrity across all divisions.
Ground Handler of the Year - 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Company Uniforms
Equal Opportunity Employer
dnata US is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: